Relaxation and Peace

Relaxation and  Peace
Peace and Quiet means Boat Ride

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Well, we at the end of another course. Composition II has really been challenging. The writing process has a lot of information. During this course I have learn stategies and skills that will accompany me through the personal life as well as my professional life. APA has been something that I truly did not understand and became very confused and uncomfortable with. This course has givenme the tools and information to help in me in APA. Now I don't feel as nervous when I have to use the APA format. The information that was given in this course will assiste anyone in learning the APA format. Thank you professor you have truly helped me get over that hurdle.

No comments:

Post a Comment